Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heart-shaped photo holders

I like heart shapes so I made these to share.
2 heart designs, 2 texture - pine wood and metal.
And in the zip file, there is a surprise.
Hope you like them. Enjoy!

Click on the preview to download.

Note:
I have no "formal" TOU as at now (am going to get one done soon).
Simply respect that I did spend some time making this and sharing it with you.
That is, do not claim it as your own creation.

Feel free to pass it on by making reference to my blog and if you use it in a kit, a credit to me would be nice.
 

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete