Sunday, July 25, 2010

August date labels

Wow! I already have 20 followers on this blog!
This may not mean anything to some designers, but it does to me, since I'm just a beginner.
Thank you to you who make my day when you leave a comment or a chat message.
I love love love to read them all, although I don't reply them.
It's said that comments from 4shared can't be port over here nor traced/read easily, but I still appreciate every message left.

Anyway, I did another round of "cleaning up" yesterday and trashed many kits and templates.
Over the past 2 years, I downloaded many stuff just because they are free, or I thought they are nice, or I like only a few stuff out of the entire package.

Then I realised that I don't use them at all. Who needs 5 3X3 of 4X4 templates that are almost the same? And wordarts that will never be used 'cos you now know your styles?
I'm not a clutterer and hoarder, and I love the "tsssssk" sound when my trashbin empties its content.
I think I will "kill" more kits soon. Afterall, there are just so many new ones out there!

Here's something for August. Hope you'll like it.
And if you have any special request for September, do leave a message and let me know.

Click on preview to download.
  

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete