Saturday, July 31, 2010

Iphone 4

It launched yesterday here and I decided to get one since my Samsung is dying.
It's my first iphone since the previous models don't have good cameras (and no flash, I think) and that isn't really helpful for my 365 project.

Since this has a 5mp camera with flash, I decided to give it a try.

Turns out, my unit has one of the common problem of iphone 4, and that is, under florescent light, the camera has a blue tint haze in the middle. Hence, indoor photos on very light objects (or white background) will look blue-ish.
The problem isn't obvious when I'm outdoor, so I guess it's fine.
Anyway, many suspect that it might be Apple over-correcting white balance and maybe the next software upgrade will solve it.

Decided to make a layout for my phone. This is greatly inspired by Dodie (her site seems to be down so I can't put a link) 'cos she made a layout when she bought her iphone.


Layout is by Mandagirl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment